PRSA Peak Performer Award
The PRSA Peak Performer Award will be awarded to two outstanding graduating seniors that are currently majoring in Public Relations and hope to further their career by joining the Buffalo Niagara Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America.
Two students will receive an award that will cover their national fees (local Buffalo Niagara Chapter fees will be waived) for one year.
- 3.0 GPA
- Must be a graduating senior
- Must be pursuing a degree in Public Relations or Communications
- Desire to remain in Western New York after graduation
- Intent to join the Buffalo Niagara Chapter of PRSA after graduation for at least one year
To apply, please include:
- One reference
- Letter of intent (300 words) including the following:
- Why does applicant want to become/remain as a PRSA member after graduation?
- How can PRSA help applicant reach their long-term career goals?
- How has a public relations course, internship, club and/or PRSSA helped you and your education?
- Student's full name, PRSSA member ID (if applicable), phone number, college, home address and email address.