Let's talk PRSA membership
The Public Relations Society of America is the nation’s largest professional organization serving the communications community. Nationally, our membership represents more than 30,000 members comprised of communications professionals spanning every industry sector nationwide and college students who encompass the Public Relations Student Society of America or PRSSA.
What can PRSA Buffalo Niagara membership do for you?
PRSA Buffalo Niagara is home to a broad cross section of some of Buffalo’s most talented and dynamic communication professionals. When you join, you can expect to:
- Sharpen your skills. In an ever-changing digital world, public relations isn’t what it used to be. Hone your skills and learn new communications strategies, tactics and trends through innovative programming.
- Be a leader. You get what you put into professional memberships. Local membership offers plenty of opportunities to lead depending on your commitment level. Join a committee as a participating member, chair a committee, volunteer in an advisory capacity or sit on our board of directors.
- Expand your network. Buffalo is growing, and so should your network. Exchange ideas, share experiences and expand your network of contacts at chapter meetings and events.
- Win awards. You work hard -- it’s time to show those exceptional programs and projects off to your peers, managers and clients through the Excalibur Awards.
- Stay connected. As a member, you'll have access to members-only resources. Stay in tune with job openings, a membership directory, communication webinars, event information and more through our e-newsletter, website and social media.
Benefits of national membership
When you join PRSA, you’re welcomed by a group of more than 30,000 communication professionals. You can also take full advantage of:
- Comprehensive training. Free monthly webinars, discounted workshops and conferences, on-demand training and online certificate programs enable you to expand your skills, stay competitive and prepare you for your next career opportunity.
- National support. Receive regular updates on relevant industry information, join an interest section to explore specific communication industries and submit your work for Silver Anvil Awards.
- Global connections. Contribute to shared blogs, share your expertise with online communities, and ask or answer questions in global discussions boards to connect with over 21,000 online communications professionals across the world.
Questions? Contact Grace Gerass, membership chair.